For the continuous development of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoices, Jouve simplifies the process with its multi-channel approach for capturing, extracting data from, verifying, and integrating the stream of invoices using the main ERPs on the market.
The processing of suppliers' invoices and related documents remains in many companies or administrations a manual operation that is both cumbersome and costly.
Jouve provides a unique solution for processing general merchandise and services invoices which meets the 2010/45/EU directive related to fiscal digitization:
- Advanced automated recognition of headers and footers
- Treatment of article lines if necessary
- Processing of typed but also hand-written invoices
- Reliable indexing based on SIRET and supplier codes, linked to your supplier database
- Full checks and detailed auditing possibilities for processed items
- Reconciliation of invoices with their purchase order or delivery order
- Signed deliverable files, adhering to XML, IDOC, EDIFACT, VDA formats, compatible with the most common ERPs: SAP, Oracle EBS, Sage, and others.
- A dedicated DMS-workflow, enabling management of non-compliant invoices
- A personalized Enterprise Output Management (EOM) response to suppliers who failed to follow drafting rules
With Jouve's invoice processing services, electronic invoices are processed consistently
Whatever the original format: paper, e-mail attachment, and so on, the resulting file format is compatible with your ERP.