Jouve Automatic Document Engine
Opt for a large-scale automated document recognition/imaging solution proven to be effective
Document recognition of a large variety of documents and their processing within a limited time pose a series of difficulties to overcome:
- Modeling of documents, with maintenance of the model collection over time
- Pre-digitizationpaper processing, reduced to a minimum
- Handling of hand-filled or hand-written documents
- Sufficient performance of OCR engines
- Robust workflowfor document processing
- Sufficiently productive tools for recovery by operators
- Simple administration and supervisionfor the solution
Our solution provides innovative solutions for each of these challenges.
Jouve automated document recognition/imaging is a performance-oriented large-scale digitization solution.
It stands out from traditional solutions through its integrated approach of the entire value chain, including reception and preparation.
It focuses heavily on large-scale processing and offers a rich combination of strategies for automation, verification and video-coding.
The solution includes:
- Complete traceabilityof application records received
- A philosophy for chain design production
- Better quality/productivity ratio
- A strong technological component
- Can incorporate Jouve technologies or market technologies
- Complete management of service level
- Time frames, quality, availability, traceability
- A distributed and modular architecture
- Adapted to client needs and to production needs (e.g. off-site premises, SaaS mode services)
- Controlled setup/development costs
- Tried and tested reliability
- Cofinoga, Macif AG2R, CPAM, Sesam Vital, ANTS, and others
- Destructuring/anonymization of data for operator recovery
It enables definition, based on an algorithm toolkit, of strategies of various types, tailored to each type of document stream.
It ensures, via a user-friendly instrument panel, sophisticated control that is easy to configure of the use of personnel, documents and technical resources.